Monday, August 30, 2010

A little information

My name is Brett, I'm eighteen years old and I live in the suburbs near Detroit, MI. I live in a house with my two parents, my brother, and my sister. My two cats are Chance and Link. Chance has been around for about eleven years I want to say and this Christmas will be Link's second.

I'm an avid World of Warcraft player. Yes, the bane of a living soul! Well, it's been almost six years now and I'm enjoying it. I play on Dark Iron (US) for anyone who plays.

I just graduated in 2010 from High School and I am Not starting college yet! Right now I'm doing a little job training for a paper route two nights a week. Should earn me $70 a week for about six-eight hours total work.

I really enjoy writing so I think a blog like this will be something fun to update with both silly and serious subjects, and I hope to everyone that reads will follow me and comment and be active throughout my time writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment