Monday, August 30, 2010

Today..

Well, it hasn't really been an exciting day like I had hoped a Monday could be. I woke up at around 4:30pm, smoked, cleaned my car out and cut the lawn. I guess I got things done but didn't really enjoy the day.

For the most part I've been sitting in my room ( which has no light because it recently burned out) and playing World of Warcraft. Although I have an 80 warrior I'm leveling a new one which is 45 already(with heirlooms).

This post also reminds me that it's garbage night. D: At about 2am I'll be heading out for more job training on the paper route and hopefully not sucking it up. I have a time limit and I guess the old people get pissed off if the paper isn't on the porch by 6am sharp. What a life they must have going on.

Tomorrow I'll have more interesting topics to post on.

Hungry as fcuuuuuuk.

No comments:

Post a Comment