Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"Men are gentle, honest and straightforward. Women are convoluted, deceptive and dangerous." -Erin Pizzey

I couldn't agree more with my new friend Erin Pizzey who I just met through Google search on quotations on deceptive women. And why would I search for a quote like that? Probably to go along with the image of the dying horse I added above.

Today while at work I noticed this pretty fine looking woman across the warehouse from outside while looking through an open door (wow). Anyway, I couldn't get a real good look at her from afar (even with my glasses on) but I thought she must have looked no older than 21 with short, platinum-blonde hair. Well, to my dismay, when I walked into the warehouse for the first time after seeing her I noticed that she must have been at the very least fifty years old, but with no more than a pair of crowsfeet on her aged eyes.

Here's the problem I'm seeing here. Young adolescent teens are becoming sluttier and hotter for the pedophiles. While on the other spectrum of age, the older, more berated women are doing things like dying their hair platinum-blonde (which if you ask me is just shiny grey) and going out of their way to look young. Go you for trying to make something of your life a decade after your midlife crisis. But God forbid, if I have to walk near a potentially attractive woman just to tell if she's 30 years too old or not and be let down, I might have to kill myself. But her body wasn't so bad either now.

Women are becoming keenly aware of us men, gentlemen. Don't let your guard down, or they'll be getting paid just as much as us for half the work in no time. The hell is going on.


1 comment: